- Sign Up
- Contact Info
- Online Registration Deadline
- Medieval Schedule
- Kids Course Info
- Packet Pickup
14+ (the oldest to Rush so far is 67)
Kids Course (Ages 8-13)
June, 20th 2020
BSC/MDU Resources Community Bowl
View Course Map – Click Here
Sign up now! Click Here
Rush as a Team (4 members to a Team)
- $40 per team member EARLY BIRD FEE until 11:59pm January 8th 2020
- $45 per team member until 11:59pm February 7th 2020
- $55 per team member until 11:59pm March 27th 2020
- $65 per team member until 11:59pm May 22nd 2020
- $75 per team member until 11:59pm June 18th 2020
- $100 per team member Walk UP at Packet Pick Up and On the Day of the Rush
*If your team is NOT FULL by race day you will be Charged for the Open Spots on your Team.
Rush By Yourself
- $45 EARLY BIRD FEE until 11:59pm January 8th 2020
- $50 until 11:59pm February 7th 2020
- $60 until 11:59pm March 27th 2020
- $70 until 11:59pm May 22nd 2020
- $80 until 11:59pm June 18th 2020
- $100 Walk UP at Packet Pick Up and On the Day of the Rush
(Wave 1 Ages 11-12-13 Wave 2 Ages 8-9-10)
Limited Spots Available-Register Now!
- $20 per until 11:59pm February 8th 2020
- $30 per until 11:59pm March 31st 2020
- $40 per until 11:59pm June 18th 2020
- $50 per Walk UP at Packet Pick Up and On the Day of the Rush
June 18th at 11:59 PM will be the ONLINE registration deadline. If you are a major procrastinator you will be able to sign up at the packet pick up location (Day Before) or on the day of the event for $100. You should have signed up earlier.
Nope. Sorry Medievals there are no refunds for the Run. Hey! Go Medieval!
This is a Timed Event, so you can win some coinage!
- Best Team Time Overall $200
- Best Run Time for Overall Male: $200
- Best Run Time for Overall Female: $200
- *FYI Winnings maybe paid out in $1 dollar bills-You will have to win and see!
**If a winner is currently a high school or college athlete, they may defer their winnings to a foundation of their liking.
- 11:00am Gates open Music-Food-Fun Medieval Time!
- 12:00pm Kids course
- 1:30pm Opening Ceremonies
- 1:45pm First wave
- 2:00pm Second wave
- 2:15pm Third wave
- 2:30pm Fourth wave
- 4:00pm AFTER PARTY STARTS!!!
- 12:00pm Kids Course
This course is just over a quarter mile long with 10 Medieval Obstacles for kids!
- Will they get muddy?…YES
- Will there be volunteers throughout the course to help them?…YES
- Will they have the time of their lives?…YES
- Can parents run the course with their child?…NO
- Will they remember this forever?…YES
- Is this timed?…No
- Are there prizes for the winners?…NO
*All rules and regulations to the kids course are the same as the Main Medieval Rush for Adults*
Register Online Through our Medieval Rush Online Registration
Friday June 19th 4:30 pm- 7:30 pm TBA…..You will also be able to pick up your packet the day of the Race at the Packet Pick Up Area. You will need your personal ID and fully completed-signed waiver form. Medievals under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign off on waiver form. This also pertains to registrations for the Kids Course.
$10 for an all day pass that includes a designated area for SPECTATORS!, please bring the correct amount (like a $10 bill). This year will be Super Awesome for Spectators as you will be able to walk around the BSC/MDU resources community bowl, take in the sights of medievals rushing, food,
beer garden, games and a live band “LUNCHLINE”!!!