- Sign Up
- Contact Info
- Online Registration Deadline
- Medieval Schedule
- Kids Course Info
- Packet Pickup
14+ (the oldest to Rush so far is 67)
Kids Course (Ages 8-13)
August 1st 2020
BSC/MDU Resources Community Bowl
View Course Map – Click Here
Sign up now! Click Here
Rush as a Team (4 members to a Team)
- $40 per team member EARLY BIRD FEE until 11:59pm January 8th 2020
- $45 per team member until 11:59pm February 7th 2020
- $55 per team member until 11:59pm March 27th 2020
- $65 per team member until 11:59pm June 1st 2020
- $75 per team member until 11:59pm July 1st 2020
- $100 per team member Walk UP at Packet Pick Up and On the Day of the Rush
*If your team is NOT FULL by race day you will be Charged for the Open Spots on your Team.
Rush By Yourself
- $45 EARLY BIRD FEE until 11:59pm January 8th 2020
- $50 until 11:59pm February 7th 2020
- $60 until 11:59pm March 27th 2020
- $70 until 11:59pm June 1st 2020
- $80 until 11:59pm July 1st 2020
- $100 Walk UP at Packet Pick Up and On the Day of the Rush
(Wave 1 Ages 11-12-13 Wave 2 Ages 8-9-10)
Limited Spots Available-Register Now!
- $20 per until 11:59pm February 8th 2020
- $30 per until 11:59pm March 31st 2020
- $40 per until 11:59pm July 1st 2020
- $50 per Walk UP at Packet Pick Up and On the Day of the Rush
July 1st at 11:59 PM will be the ONLINE registration deadline. If you are a major procrastinator you will be able to sign up at the packet pick up location (Day Before) or on the day of the event for $100. You should have signed up earlier.
Nope. Sorry Medievals there are no refunds for the Run. Hey! Go Medieval!
This is a Timed Event, so you can win some coinage!
- Best Team Time Overall $200
- Best Run Time for Overall Male: $200
- Best Run Time for Overall Female: $200
- *FYI Winnings maybe paid out in $1 dollar bills-You will have to win and see!
**If a winner is currently a high school or college athlete, they may defer their winnings to a foundation of their liking.
- 11:00am Gates open Music-Food-Fun Medieval Time!
- 12:00pm Kids course
- 1:30pm Opening Ceremonies
- 1:45pm First wave
- 2:00pm Second wave
- 2:15pm Third wave
- 2:30pm Fourth wave
- 4:00pm AFTER PARTY STARTS!!!
- 12:00pm Kids Course
This course is just over a quarter mile long with 10 Medieval Obstacles for kids!
- Will they get muddy?…YES
- Will there be volunteers throughout the course to help them?…YES
- Will they have the time of their lives?…YES
- Can parents run the course with their child?…NO
- Will they remember this forever?…YES
- Is this timed?…No
- Are there prizes for the winners?…NO
*All rules and regulations to the kids course are the same as the Main Medieval Rush for Adults*
Register Online Through our Medieval Rush Online Registration
You will also be able to pick up your packet the day of the Race at the Packet Pick Up Area. You will need your personal ID and fully completed-signed waiver form. Medievals under the age of 18 must have a guardian sign off on waiver form. This also pertains to registrations for the Kids Course.
$10 for an all day pass that includes a designated area for SPECTATORS!, please bring the correct amount (like a $10 bill). This year will be Super Awesome for Spectators as you will be able to walk around the BSC/MDU resources community bowl, take in the sights of medievals rushing, food,
beer garden, games and a live band “LUNCHLINE”!!!